Manager - Sales & Customer Experience
New Big Top Touring Show
Cirque du Soleil's New Big Top Show is a full-time touring show in search of talent around the world and currently accepting applications in United States! Take your talents on the road across North America and share in the excitement of this opportunity!
While on tour as the Sales and Customer Experience Manager, you will oversee all commercial activities and guest amenities involving Merchandising, Food & Beverage (F&B), VIP services, Box Office sales and operations, ushering, ensuring business objectives and targets are met while upholding Cirque’s strong customer-driven philosophy.
Your role will to:
- Have a strong focus on commercial activities in order to maximize sales and efficiency;
- Ensure that FOH (Front of House) areas are set up according to guidelines established by International Headquarters (IHQ);
- Supervise the Sales and Customer Experience Supervisor teams and manage all HR related processes (hiring, performance evaluations, discipline management, coaching);
- Ensure that operations are managed within budget parameters (staff hours) and achieve sales - targets;
- Manage F&B and Merch inventory as per IHQ guidelines and standard operating procedures;
- Manage and evaluate the performance and service level of the VIP caterer and temporary staff provider as per negotiated agreements;
- Oversee show call duties;
- Maintain a clear focus on client experience and address on-site customer service issues / customer complaints;
- Recommend and implement process improvements to increase operational efficiency and maximize sales in collaboration with the IHQ team;
- Lead and participate in the setup and tear-down of all FOH infrastructures;
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration;
- 8 to 10 years of experience in sales and marketing;
- Experience in management;
- Solid customer service experience in the Hospitality, Food and Beverage or Apparel retail sales industries. Box Office Management an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft software for Windows;
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential;
- Available to tour internationally full time and to work in foreign countries.