Advisor - Consumer and Market Insights
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering the highest level of quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and, hopefully, a part of yours, too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, explore new directions and always have a lot of fun. Most of all, though, we are not afraid to reinvent ourselves and take on new challenges.
As an ambassador for consumer insight, you will ensure the various departments’ consumer information needs are met, in order to support the company in its strategic decisions (brand, shows, product, communications, retention).
You will act as an interface between the various Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group/ marketing teams on the different Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, create the research plan, coordinate(if sent to a marketing research firm) or run (if internal) worldwide consumer data collection and prioritize communicating what was learned from this research through dashboards and reports on entertainment and culture.
You will be known for:
- Understanding business issues and what needs to be done to analyze/fix them;
- Planning, implementing and completing marketing research projects (surveys, discussion groups, etc.);
- Expertly writing surveys, programming, processing data and creating reports (ideally in Qualtrics);
- Delivering research results creatively and visually, allowing internal partners have an excellent understanding of your research results and their applications;
- Managing a vast number of projects simultaneously.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing, communications or any other relevant field;
- 5 years’ experience in marketing research;
- A deep knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research;
- An analytical and thorough mind;
- An ease in communicating with different types of people, on both the tactical and strategic level;
- A keen interest in the entertainment world;
- Fluency in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.