Technician - Payroll
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of the payroll service, you will …
You will be known for:
- Process US and International payroll for various locations assigned to you;
- Validate the payroll (before transmission and upon receipt) for each pay period;
- Run various payroll-related reports;
- Handle pay-related employee inquiries for the locations whose payroll you process;
- Process yearend for Canada and the United States, as well as other countries.
We want to meet you if you have:
- At least five years’ experience in payroll processing in a corporate setting;
- A college diploma (DEC) in accounting or in a related field;
- In-depth knowledge of Excel;
- The ability to navigate an environment that changes quickly with considerable autonomy;
- Initiative and curiosity;
- Attention to detail;
- Organized, resourceful, professional, versatile;
- Keen to learn something new, suggest ideas and innovate;
- Open mindedness and ability to actively listen;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- A CPA Accreditation and knowledge of the US dollar payroll an asset;
- Knowledge of Employer D and ADP an asset.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success.