Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of Costume Workshops, you assist operations by developing, supporting and contributing to the evolution of the various reports and technological solutions artisans, professionals and managers use to reach their objectives.
You will be known for:
- Ensuring the stability and accessibility of operational and management reports, as well as monitoring the report update process;
- Developing and implementing improvement initiatives to help create new reports or information systems that meet business needs;
- Actively participating, in collaboration with your colleagues, to the technological upgrade process and the optimization of all information systems and reports under your purview;
- Providing support to artisans, professionals and managers at the Costume Workshops with regard to the information systems under your purview;
- Ensuring the sustainability of implemented solutions using the technological means at your disposal for development and documentation.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A college or university degree in information technology;
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience programming in VBA, MS Access et macro Excel;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft development environment (.NET, SQL, VBA, C# and Azure);
- Experience with the MS Power BI data visualization tool, an asset;
- Experience with the REACT framework, an asset;
- Fluency in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success.