Kitchen Manager Pool - Touring Shows
*To be eligible for consideration, please note that you must provide an English version of your resume. We are in search of talent around the world and currently accepting applications in Canada!
Cirque du Soleil is undergoing a period of growth and we are actively searching for Kitchen Managers for our international touring shows!
If you aren’t sure about meeting the requirements for a manager role, please feel free to submit your application anyway! We are growing and continuously building our candidate pools in all areas.
- Cirque du Soleil tours in over 60 countries and over 450 cities across the world;
- Saltimbanco, one of Cirque du Soleil’s longest running touring productions, featured 6,000 performances to over 14 million spectators across the span of 20 years;
- Our tour crew continuously surpasses their limits to ensure that the show goes on.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Kitchen Manager will travel full-time with a Big Top touring show and will lead a team of cooks. In this role, you will be required to:
- Lead the touring kitchen team and ensure the preparation of all meals for artists and employees, and in support of the VIP experience;
- Oversee orders of supplies and ingredients whilst liaising with local suppliers;
- Oversee the creation of menus and collaborate hands-on with your team;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and adjoining areas.
Our team is looking for relevant experience in any of the following fields: catering, hospitality (hotels, resorts, cruise ships), entertainment, touring, or similar industries related.
We hope you will bring:
- Vocational diploma in culinary arts or equivalent;
- Four to six years' experience in a chef position;
- Hygiene and food safety certification;
- Master knowledge of nutrition;
- Experience in managing staff;
- Internal and external customer service experience;
- Holder of a valid passport, able to tour internationally year-round and work in foreign countries;
- Fluency in English, fundamental.
Submit your resume and embark on the Cirque du Soleil journey around the world!