Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
The Events & Experiences at Cirque du Soleil team creates content for special projects and exclusive events around the world. At the heart of all its projects are the excellence and creative know-how of Cirque du Soleil. Events & Experiences is a division of Cirque du Soleil with a history of more than ten years of creating very special projects and events.
As Sales Coordinator, you will act as a front-line resource to manage all incoming inquiries from our potential clients. You will also support the sales team in tracking and analyzing customer requests, researching new markets and generating leads as well as general admin to support the Director and team.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Director of Business Development & Marketing Operations.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Manage all incoming requests by email and phone;
- Act as a resource person for all incoming requests and relay these requests to the appropriate individuals;
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market data, forecasts, account analyzes and information on new products;
- Prepare marketing reports by amassing, analyzing and summarizing sales data;
- Maintain promotional materials and marketing tools in collaboration with our graphic designers;
- Coordinate the production of internal communication tools;
- Provide direct administrative support to the Director.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- Background in sales, marketing or administration;
- 2+ years experience in a similar position;
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Strong organisational skills and an eye for detail.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
-Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings with a bird’s eye view on artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or park at Cirque’s expense;
- Grow your vegetable garden on-site;
- Reminisce about our legendary parties;
- Get involved in our community.