- Receive all costumes, shoes, and headpieces arriving at the CSC from International Headquarters.
- Organize items on racks, and provide an initial quality check on all pieces.
- Cross-checked with the proper documentation.
- Maintain a product reference book detailing all needed materials to manufacture show ordered items.
- Communicate with the show about preferred vendor, fabrics, trims, shoe style and sizes.
- Under the supervision of the CSC Lead, place orders through Cirque’s purchasing systems.
- Maintain purchase order tracking systems, alert management of daily expenditure, order status, and invoice status.
- Maintain a professional relationship with vendors by answering questions and providing them with additional order documentation as needed.
- Maintain inventory of materials held at the warehouse and keep the CSC cage organized.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in working with performing arts, or the equivalent.
- Organization of inventory of costume shops;
- Strong understanding of materials and knowledge of vendors;
- Strong computer knowledge in Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Teams;
- Skilled in communication, organization, and time management.
- Great at multitasking;
- Can alter and reinvent work methods in a collaborative teamwork setting;
- Can bend over backwards to set priorities and plan work;
- Flexible with work schedule with the ability to work varied shifts.