Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Resident Shows Division
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last year has been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference. Hold your breath and dive into the action: you are about to live an extraordinary experience!
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of all digital marketing efforts and supports the Marketing department through collaboration of internet-related information impacting the Resident Shows Division. You will work with our Business Partners to assess current practices, formulate direction, convey new developments and provide an analysis of performance. This position manages all paid online advertising (display, programmatic, search engine marketing (SEM), paid social media, etc.) as well as the analytics and asset resources needed to execute digital media.
In this pivotal role, you will:
· Oversee all Digital Marketing efforts of all seven RSD shows, including BMG, as well as their intersection with partners (MGM/Treasure Island/Disney).
· Relaunch and onboard our Digital Media agency to properly support each show reopening.
· Launch Digital Media campaigns for the division with the creation of assets, tracking links, as well as collaboration with key partners to ensure revenue (and other key metrics) are being accurately tracked, data is valid and statistically significant, and campaigns are optimized to best performing elements.
· Track consumers from entry to conversion by maintaining a full understanding of the ecosystems of CDS, BMG and MGM, as well as Treasure Island and Disney, including the three main ticketing platforms.
· Monitor retargeting efforts, attribution models (different based on partner), as well as understanding of the data points/sources -- including CDS-owned assets and BMG/MGM/TI/Disney assets to make sure a consumer is tracked and/or targeted not only cross platform/device, but cross ecosystems.
· Develop an ongoing Search Engine Optimization program and evaluate Search Engine Marketing paid-placements for revenue performance.
· Assure compliance with regards to brand usage and company internet marketing strategies.
· Provide content to partners or outside groups requesting internet-related visuals/copy.
· Research new tools in technology and report a summary of online initiative progress on a regular basis.
· Develop new internet strategies to coincide with and support offline marketing and advertising programs.
· In collaboration with PR, develop and deploy assets (video/static/text) across strategic goals in service of RSD revenue generation and CDS brand building/audience acquisition.
· Maintain an understanding of Google Analytics, CRM, website infrastructure, etc. in order to meet the needs of the department within the larger CDS infrastructure, including data sharing, capabilities, best practices, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or a related field.
· At least six years of previous experience in Digital Marketing in an Entertainment, Hospitality, Travel or another similar environment.
· Strong background and proven success in project management.
· Previous experience running business-to-consumer (B2C) media, both in-house and through a media agency, including hands-on media placement.
· Robust familiarity with digital analytics, including Google Analytics and platform-specific native reporting, and/or equivalent tools.
· Previous experience working with Google Analytics, CRM and website infrastructures.
· Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbally; knowledge of French is an asset.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.