Senior Coordinator –Ticketing Operations
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador to Box Office for the touring shows, you will report to the Manager – Ticketing Operations. You will play a key role in achieving the business objectives of the Cirque du Soleil Touring Shows Division. Beyond strategies and action plans, it is essential that you demonstrate leadership qualities and a work method that rallies individuals around a common goal so as to maximize the team’s chances of success.
You will be known for:
- Being a specialist in event programming on multiple ticketing systems;
- Be in charge of programming promotions in ticketing systems or in collaboration with partners;
- Being a guardian of the quality control for information on the different ticketing platforms, and ticketing products;
- Be in charge of tracking and managing ticket inventories;
- Being a contact who knows how to establish good relations with the different ticketing teams at cirque and beyond;
- Being as a key person who shares all information internally;
- Being a vector change always aimed at improving the processes of your team and the Cirque in general.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A college degree and relevant experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, in a changing environment;
- Knowledge of ticketing software: Outbox and / or TicketMaster;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Sense of organization and priorities;
-Excellent ability to handle pressure and a heavy workload;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings while watching artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
- Grow your kitchen garden;
- Recall our legendary parties;
- Get involved in our community.