Technician - Payroll
Temporary Position ( 13 months)
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of the payroll service, you will …
You will be known for:
- Process Canadian, US and International payroll for various locations assigned to you;
- Validate the payroll (before transmission and upon receipt) for each pay period;
- Run various payroll-related reports;
- Handle pay-related employee inquiries for the locations whose payroll you process;
- Process yearend for Canada and the United States, as well as other countries.
We want to meet you if you have:
- Minimum five years' experience in payroll processing;
- College-level diploma in accounting;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel;
- CPA certification an asset;
- Experience with a US payroll an asset;
- A great fluency in French and English and works with minimal supervision.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings while watching artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
- Grow your kitchen garden;
- Recall our legendary parties;
- Get involved in our community.