Technician - Payroll (Temporary)
18 month contract
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
You will be known for:
- Processing the Canadian, United States and International payrolls for the various locations assigned to you;
- Validating the payroll (before transmission and upon receipt) for each pay period;
- Producing various payroll-related reports;
- Handling pay-related employee inquiries for your assigned locations;
- Completing year-end activities in Canada, the United States, and internationally.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A college-level diploma (DEC) in accounting, human resources, business administration or any other related field;
- In-depth knowledge of Excel;
- Resourcefulness, curiosity and are proactive in quickly acquiring new knowledge;
- Experience in processing payroll or in an administrative role requiring a high level of precision and managing priorities, an asset;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Employer D payroll system is a major asset.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success.