Administrative Coordinator – Make-up
Temporary position – 12 months
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of the make-up team, you will be in charge of the logistics and administration for the team’s activities, and make sure to implement all coordination mechanisms necessary to fulfil the team’s mandates.
You will be known for:
- Helping the Head of Make-up manage, coordinate and fulfill various service requests related to marketing activities, social media management, internal communications, etc.;
- Helping the Head of Make-up with the logistics and organization of business development activities: master classes, academic training and lectures;
- Developing internal and external communication tools and platforms, documenting projects and travels, developing reference tools, guides and work processes related to the division’s operational management, and ensuring follow-up on internal service requests;
- Helping seek out new materials, methods and innovations in the professional make-up world;
- Maintaining the inventory of make-up products, ordering materials and supplies, and updating inventory in the make-up application;
- Performing administrative tasks pertaining to the corporate partnership with MAC and providing budget tracking support to the Head of -Make-up;
- Archiving documents, magazines, research and development information, supplier documentation, etc.;
- Coordinating artist training requests and any schedule changes with the Artist Training Department;
- Coordinating the team’s travel information and helping prepare expense accounts.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A college-level diploma in administration or any related field;
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position;
- Relevant experience in or knowledge of the artistic make-up field;
- A focus on constantly improving practices and leading projects to fruition;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An excellent team spirit and the ability to work in external stakeholders;
- A natural ease with technology;
- A strong command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- Availability to travel.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.