Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will work in an unknown underground, but where you can make a real difference.
The buildings coordinator provides support to the manager of the buildings department in terms of coordination and administrative support.
The incumbent provides clerical assistance and ensures that he receives, collects and provides, within deadlines, all the information required by his director for the proper functioning of operations and the monitoring of various indicators.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the responsibility of the Property Manager, the incumbent will assume the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Receive all requests from internal and external partners, and communicate with the persons responsible in the department to forward them and ensure their processing;
• Collect and compile the information required by certain partners, for the files under its responsibility;
• Produce various reports required by its director and act as a resource person for the development and preparation of documents of all kinds according to the styles and formats required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), such as production of statistics, updating of dashboards, monitoring reports, etc .;
• Ensure that the update of all operating processes is documented according to the standards in force.
• Plan, organize and coordinate the holding of the buildings department team meetings by proactively taking charge of the logistics activities and the preparation of the necessary materials;
• Plan and coordinate the interventions of external partners during meetings and site visits
• Attend the meetings of the management team, write the minutes and do the necessary follow-ups following the meetings;
• Prepare and disseminate communications relating to current activities or deployments within the buildings department;
• Provide support in the production of memos, reports, forms and other documents and ensure consistency.
• Participate in the development of operational budgets
• Provide support for complaint follow-up and quality control of specific requests from internal customers
• Perform, as needed, all related tasks to ensure the continuity and quality of services.
• College diploma in office automation or administrative techniques or legal techniques.
• A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in similar functions.
• In-depth knowledge of the MS-Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook);
• Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
• Judgment, initiative, sense of discretion and autonomy;
• Sense of organization, rigor and ability to manage priorities and several files simultaneously in a fast-growing environment;
• Be easy-going and customer-oriented;
• Diplomatically manage requests from various stakeholders
• SAP an asset