Director - Family Entertainment Center (FEC) Production
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador ofFEC and Experiences, you will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control all activities related to the production of a brand-new Family Center Experience. You will manage the production budgets and schedules, checks the conformity of all elements of the project and provide solutions to problems that may arise on the production chain.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Develop clear production guidelines in line with the project strategy and in collaboration with Project team;
· Plan, organize, direct and control all activities related to the production of a brand-new Family Center Experience in close collaboration with the Line Producer in all aspects of the delivery;
· Play a key leadership role to successfully deliver the concept within the parameters and collaborate closely with the Line Producer and team in all aspects of the delivery;
· Provide FEC and installation specific expertise throughout the development and production process, as well as collaborate in identifying the best professionals and suppliers to deliver the project, according to industry’s best practices;
· Collaborate with the FEC management team in the delivery of required roll out plans and operations, in accordance with the defined business models.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in the production of location-based entertainment projects and/or FECs specifically with Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Advanced understanding of design, architectural, technological, creative, production, construction and operations disciplines as they pertain to location-based entertainment is a must;
- Proven time, team, resource and budget planning and management abilities;
- Leverage deep local-based-entertainment sector experience and draw on a global network of industry specific resources in order to participate in all phases of partner and supplier recruitment and selection;
- Has a deep understanding of the sector tendencies, on a global scale;
- Capable of challenging in a constructive way, suppliers, partners and stakeholders on all key elements at various phases of the project;
- Global experience and mindset. Has travelled and worked on projects across multiple geographies. Available and authorized for travel domestically and internationally as required.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Be a part of a revolutionary experience at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group;
- Join a dynamic and creative team.