Analyst – Business Planning
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Head of Business and Strategic Planning.
You will be known for:
- Researching, collecting and analyzing sales, marketing, financial and other data, and helping develop and optimize the marketing strategies and growth plan;
- Recommending possible scenarios, and studying their feasibility and repercussions on recommended strategies;
- Synthesizing analyses and drawing key conclusions on the current situation and potential improvements;
- Following up on recommendations and strategies to calculate the return on investment (ROI);
- Recommending sales objectives based on historical data and market analyses;
- Spearheading special internal and external research projects or participating in these projects by collecting, analyzing and compiling results;
- Conducting benchmarking to understand our product offering’s position in relation to our competitors and the overall market;
- Helping the team’s senior analysts develop business plans for new projects;
- Supporting continuous development and preparing monthly and quarterly meetings within the VP office;
- Producing and presenting reports, charts, forms and other documents to show information flow and project results;
- Supporting the various planning processes;
- Proposing creative ideas for assessing opportunities.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university degree in marketing, finance or a related field;
- At least three to five years' experience in a similar position;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Power BI, Power Query and DAX;
- Knowledge of SQL & VBA;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- The ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent collaborative skills and the ability to work in a team;
- A detail-oriented approach;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community;
- Be a part of a revolutionary experience in reshaping operations at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group.