Associate Business Partner - Talent, Touring Shows
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will work in an unknown underground, but where you can make a real difference.
As a Cirque du Soleil talent ambassador, you will be required to use creativity, surpass yourself and have an impact on the achievement of the objectives of your client groups as well as on the operational and practical aspects of talent management which will allow human capital to be ready, motivated and mobilized.
You will be recognized for:
- Act as a resource person and provide superior customer service to employees and managers in their current questions and challenges;
- Coordinate and operationally support Talent managers and business partners in the various talent initiatives: Engagement survey, salary reviews, performance and succession management, budget planning, training plan, labor relations and change management ;
- Make employee experience your priority. Collaborate with the entire Talent team to attract and hire exceptional talent;
- Daring by appropriating innovative concepts of human resources management and applying them according to the objectives and unique culture of Cirque;
- Monitor the programs of the specialized departments (disability, immigration, taxation, etc.) so that their recommendations are followed and issues that concern them are raised;
- Oversee the coordinators - Talent in their day-to-day operations;
- Recommend actions and measures that add value to our talents while managing their impact.
Ideally, you will have:
- A university degree;
- A convincing and enviable work experience of 5 years in human resources management and labor relations;
- A lucidity in detecting customer needs and an irrevocable sense of customer service that exceeds expectations;
- Recognized bilingualism (French and English).