Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an ambassador of Cirque du Soleil, you will support the Vice-President, Touring Shows Division (TSD) Operations and some other key department directors in their daily operations.
You will be known for:
- Independently carrying out advanced and diverse administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Managing the use of the Vice-President's time.
- Booking appointments and calling meetings.
- Making and following up on the travel arrangements and expenses for the Vice-President and certain division directors.
- Writing communications, correspondence and various texts in both French and English.
- Taking notes and publishing the minutes for certain TSD meetings.
- Preparing and tracking purchase orders.
- Managing expense accounts.
- Coordinating logistics for special professional and social occasions (conferences, forums, events, galas, etc.) that the Vice-President is required to attend.
- Preparing the Vice-President’s executive updates and the supporting documents.
- Updating the Division’s intranet pages.
- Managing the Division’s Outlook groups and mailing lists.
- Liaising with Cirque’s various departments and divisions.
We want to meet you if you have:
- College-level diploma (DEC) in secretarial studies or office technology;
- Experience working with senior management;
- At least five (5) years' relevant experience;
- Prioritization and teamwork skills;
- Initiative and discretion;
- Autonomy, thoroughness, tact and organization skills;
- Great availability, punctuality and aptitude for working under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills; particularly in text writing and presentation preparation;
- Experience in Event organization and/or management will be considered an asset;
- Proven bilingualism (English and French, spoken and written).