Digital Media Analyst - Resident Shows Division
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last year has been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference. Hold your breath and dive into the action: you are about to live an extraordinary experience!
Reporting to the Senior Digital Manager, the Digital Media Analyst works closely with our Digital and Marketing teams to monitor, support and analyze our online campaigns, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), display and paid social efforts. The Analyst is also responsible for defining and reporting on key metrics and analyzing our data from various sources, including agencies and partners.
In this pivotal role, you will:
· Analyze key business insights and actionable recommendations Provide clear and concise in a Manner That displays understanding of data and business objective.
· Design, develop and launch new deferrals for business needs and performance to deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly for the leadership team.
· Monitor SEM by using Google Adwords was daily / weekly basis to Ensure That Properly ads are approved and configured accordingly.
· Implement and troubleshoot issues with the Marketing tags / pixels through Google Tag Manager.
· Ad-hoc support Marketing insights requests.
· Serve as internal expert for Google Analytics and other analytics tools all in use by the team.
· Measure success of digital marketing campaigns, we carry campaign analytics and broad analysis data sets to Identify trends, root causes and business improvement Opportunities.
· Use the developer tool and various other testing methods to test marketing pixels and tags.
· Work with the étroitement digital agency to Ensure That All media channels are being white and tracked accordingly That All tags and pixels are firing it all steps of the booking journey.
· Execute custom analysis projects identified by account management staff to support UX and media initiatives.
· Develop and execute an efficient A / B testing strategy.
· Update web banners and search copy in a timely manner.
· Create Trackable links through internal URL builder to Ensure That All channels and tactics are being white is tracked Analytics.
· Work closely with our digital agencies to develop an effective media plan across multiple shows / projects.
· Identify, monitor and carry from one website KPIs happy and digital campaigns.
· Upload / troubleshoot offers on CDS website-related issues through Tournik.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business or a related field.
· At least 4 years of previous experience in Digital Marketing in a similar environment.
· Strong understanding of Google Analytics and other tools offered.
· Ability to communicate in English, both, written and verbally; knowledge of French is an asset.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.