Sales Coordinator – Resident Shows Division (Orlando, FL)
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference. Hold your breath and dive into the action: you are about to live an extraordinary experience!
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for providing support for all sales activity as directed by the Senior Sales Manager. You will contribute to ensuring the highest degree of customer service and efficiency in an overall effort to maximize sales.
The Sales Coordinator will:
- Support the Senior Sales Manager with ongoing administrative and general sales functions for all sales channels and programs related to assisting in the increase of sales.
- Assist in researching, qualifying and setting up all partners for the Drawn to Life production.
- Prepare, process and maintain an accurate database of contracts.
- Administer the internal financial process including securing accounting codes, requesting and sending invoices, receiving and processing payments, tracking details and generating and sending receipts.
- Liaise with various teams to maintain copies of client and partner contracts, commission programs, W-9s, etc.
- Connect with various teams to build sales presentations, including monthly activity reports, promotional/offer post mortems and other related materials.
- Coordinate all marketing opportunities with online and in-market resellers.
- Assist in the creation, production and implementation of all marketing/sales materials and promotional tools.
- Support partner training programs that educate and motivate ticket influencers and sellers to keep show top of mind.
- Maintain inventory for sales programs, tradeshows and offerings, as well as sourcing giveaways, quotes for print orders and ordering swag.
- Organize and coordinate familiarization tours including developing invitation lists, organize receptions, invitations, ticket distribution, etc., at each show on an as-need basis.
- Proactively work with internal Ticketing Services team on the coordination of partner set up, price types and other ticketing needs.
- Liaise between the Graphics, Marketing and PR teams so that Sales always have all the most up to date assets.
- Assist in building solid relationships with all partners and key influencers through ongoing communication.
- Being an active team member, working well with a variety of colleagues and clients, providing fair and timely feedback and suggestions.
- Execute FIT and group experiences such as backstage tours, theater talkbacks, private meet & greets, etc.
- Represent the production at tradeshows, vendor fairs, office visits, mystery shops, partner meetings, industry events and site visits.
- Submit and process ticket requests partners.
- Audit broker and partner websites from a marketing and sales perspective.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of previous experience in Sales within the hospitality industry, inclusive of entertainment and attractions, meetings & events, destination management, hotels, etc. or three years of previous administrative support experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) & Outbox ticketing software, and Salesforce.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The drive to create and maintain strong professional relationships internally and externally.
- Flexible availability for the occasional evening or weekend event.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.