Retail Sales Associate - Drawn to Life
Must be authorized to work in the United States; preferred resident of Florida, availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Cirque du Soleil is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the center of Cirque's creative energy are
talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. Life at Cirque is about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so, at nothing less than the speed of light. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves, to reach for and to meet new challenges.
Under the Supervision of the Retail Supervisor; this position will assist the Management Team in reaching sales goals by focusing on excellent guest service, teamwork, product knowledge and show information, as well as maintaining the appearance of the selling and non-selling areas.
In this position, you will:
· Use basic selling skills to assist in reaching sales goals including: guest interaction, suggestive selling and product and show information.
· Handle cash registers quickly & accurately.
· Maintain the appearance of the retail store on a daily basis including stocking the floor, folding and all aspects of cleaning.
· Accurately count in merchandise upon arrival of shipments and fill out proper receiving documents.
· Perform regular inventory counts in the retail store and in storage areas.
· Actively engage in loss prevention measures;
· Assist in quality control of merchandise and properly distribute any damaged items.
· Handle guest phone orders as well as properly preparing order to be shipped.
· Adhere to all company polices with an emphasis on proper dress code and attendance.
· Adhere to all OSHA regulations and maintain safety procedures for staff and customers.
· All other duties as assigned by the Retail Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Must be 18 years or older
· Retail or similar guest service related experience with cash handling experience
· Excellent spoken English, another language would be beneficial
· Familiarity of basic computer literacy and knowledge of basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends
· Must be available a minimum of 3 shifts Tuesday through Saturday and availalbity on Sunday / Monday
· High attention to detail with great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Must be able work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, while maintaining a professional demeanor;
· Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
· Applicants must be willing to work and sell in high traffic areas of the property
· Ability to be on their feet for extended periods of time, climbing stairs and carry up to 50 pounds.
· Have reliable means of transportation to get to and from shifts on time.
You will love:
· Using your guest interactions to elevate the guest’s Cirque experience;
· Joining a dynamic, high energy and creative Retail team;
· Expanding and reinventing ways of doing things.