Account Manager - Ticket Distribution
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an Account Manager – North American Big Tops, you will be known for:
- Building trusting relationships with your partners (meetings, regular calls);
- Rethinking partnerships and focus on adding value;
- Negotiating contracts, commissions and marketing activation implemented by partners;
- Planning campaigns/promotions with partners while aligning with Marketing;
- Representing the Distribution team during sales strategy meetings;
- Reach and exceed your partners’ sales objectives for touring shows;
- Implementing follow-ups of sale partnerships with existing individual, group and corporate audiences, and maximizing their potential;
- Developing and implementing an offer activation strategy through sale partnerships based on objectives for each market, in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing team leaders and other account managers;
- Ensuring the transfer of information on promotional activities with stakeholders in various Cirque departments (Hospitality, Box Office, Touring Shows, Sales and Marketing);
- Developing and implementing annual growth strategies for the Distribution Networks department.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in administration (marketing) and/or equivalent experience;
- At least 10 years of experience in corporate and group sales and in corporate customer service, particularly with management members and VPs ;
- Box office knowledge (an asset);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a proven ability for establishing and maintaining relations with members of corporate clients' executive committees;
- Strategic thinking, self-reliance and resourcefulness;
- Excellent adaptability and the ability to anticipate;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Proven communication skills, especially in English (80% of the workload) and French, both spoken and written
- Availability to travel (10% of the time).
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.