Contracts and Booking Manager – Tour Planning, Arena
Anticipated start date : September 2019
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so, at nothing less than the speed of light. Audacity and curiosity are part of our DNA and hopefully part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves, to reach for and to meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, you will oversee bookings, negotiations, contracts, and relationships with venue partners in assigned markets.
You will be a champion at:
- Planning and analyzing. From evaluating tour plans for touring shows, to validating partners and venue availability, no detail will escape you;
- Negotiating. Financial and contractual terms sound like music to your ears and you can navigate and complete the end-to-end negotiation process for venue rental agreements;
- Contract content. You are a poet in the language of business and contracts, and you delight in crafting contract language that is transparent and concise;
- Financial analysis. Numbers and spreadsheets are your trusted friends, with formulas and functions that please you;
- Managing relationships. You know your accounts at your fingertips and are known to be an exceptional single point of contact for partners.
- Networking, you appreciate maintaining excellent working relationships with venue managers and internal resources.
You would ideally have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four years’ experience in live entertainment venue contract negotiation and production, tour planning, and financial evaluation;
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love:
- To see our shows and feel your contributions to their success;
- Your constant interactions with your colleagues and clients;
- To contribute to the success of a small and dedicated team;
- To be a part of the development and the growth of Cirque;
- To help overcome new challenges everyday;
- To embrace the Cirque Culture.