Must be authorized to work in the United States, preferred resident of Nevada.
Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Cirque du Soleil is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are
talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. Life at Cirque is about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so, at nothing less than the speed of light. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves, to reach for and to meet new challenges.
Reporting to the Retail Manager; you will be responsible for all functions required to ensure retail operations are properly managed and run smoothly. You will also be responsible for maintaining a well-trained and motivated sales team focused on reaching sales goals and targets, while providing a high level of customer service satisfaction.
In this pivitol role, you will:
· Be responsible for all functions necessary to complete the opening and closing procedures related to our retail store, including cash reconciliation and management;
· Provide guidance and training to the retail staff;
· Actively participate in the daily selling process to assist in meeting sales goals;
· Ensure the general appearance of the selling areas is in accordance with standards;
· Prepare daily sales reports;
· Update and implement staff training programs;
· Prepare and provide disciplinary actions within appropriate time including termination;
· Perform all necessary SAP functions related to retail;
· Prepare staff schedule as well as monitoring usage of budgeted hours;
· Control loss prevention including performing a yearly inventory;
· Prepare and present reviews to staff members within specified time frame;
· Handle guest issues pertaining to products or staff;
· Responsible for the completion of stock counts, receiving, transfers and price changes on a daily basis;
· Perform all other duties as assigned by the Retail Manager.
We want to meet you if you have:
· Associates Degree (preferred) or 3-5 years retail experience;
· 3 years of managerial experience;
· High attention to detail with great organizational skills and strong leadership;
· Ability to multi-task;
· A flexible schedule, including availability during days, evenings, holidays, and weekends;
· Ability to work with MS Office (proficient in Excel and Outlook);
· Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor;
· Ability to perform physically demanding tasks linked to merchandise shipments;
· Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will love:
· Using your guest interactions to elevate the guest’s Cirque experience;
· Joining a dynamic, high energy and creative Retail team;
· Expanding and reinventing ways of doing things.