Director, Global Rewards & HRIS
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
Reporting into the Chief Talent Officer, the Director - Global Reward and HR Technology will be responsible for all aspects of our compensation programs, retirement plans, HR technology and Analytics.
The Director - Global Reward & HRIS:
Compensation and Retirement:
· Work alongside the Chief Talent Officer (CTO) to ensure that all compensation-related decisions contribute to make Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group a great place to work;
· Support the CTO in the preparation of the material for the Compensation Committee of the Board;
· Enable the organization to attract, reward, and retain top talent via competitive compensation practices ;
· Own the governance and administration of compensation and retirement plans in Canada and US (audits, committees, reporting, SERP);
- Own the development and maintenance of compensation policies and procedures as well as communications regarding the administration of programs;
· Own the design, implementation and governance of variable pay programs (sales incentive plans, commissions plan and annual bonus plans);
· Own the governance, administration and communication of the long-term incentive plan;
· Be the gatekeeper of the compensation philosophy to ensure market competitiveness;
· Provide consultative guidance to the Executive Committee on compensation plans, programs, policies as well as developing solutions for complex compensation-related issues;
· Work with Talent teams to ensure that the pay is managed within appropriate compensation ranges;
· Own and manage compensation programs for Executives;
· Oversee the pay equity programs governance and compliance;
· Oversee any other business-related projects involving compensation and/or retirement plans decisions.
· Address Cirque's HR technology future needs and strategy;
- Develop, implement and maintain a three-year roadmap for HR technology with a future-focused approach, including the strategic vision, the transformations required, the prioritization, the success measures and ROI;
· Provide support, coaching and guidance to HRIS team members (3);
· Be responsible for global HR analytics and HR SuccessFactor design and optimization;
· Be responsible for planning for continual improvements of the HRIS to support organizational and Talent objectives (automation of processes, utilization of HRIS system to its full potential);
· Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data housed in the system (Successfactor), creating process flows that ensure the smooth completion of payroll process (in collaboration with the Finance and Payroll teams), and ensuring that we have technology solutions that support our leaders in making business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 10-12 years’ experience in developing, implementing and managing global compensation and retirement plans for large-scale complex national and international operations;
- At least 3 years of experience with Executive compensation, ideally in a public company;
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR technology leadership as well as in HR technology systems (e.g., SuccessFactor, Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft);
- Previous experience partnering with technology teams to implement full scale HRIS systems and effective reporting, including capabilities assessment, organizational change leadership, key stakeholder enablement, metrics and measurement;
- Strong understanding of best practices in HRIS modernization and implementation;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities;
- Ability to act as a change agent and lead others through change;
- Proven expertise with business merger and acquisition processes;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to drive projects forward;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Availability for travel (10%).
Cirque du Soleil Group is privileged to have more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.