Temporary position - 13 months
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
You will have the opportunity to lead the Corporate and Group Sales team in achieving the current growth plan by bringing your unique approach to our clients. After all, our game plan for our unique events is to provide utmost tailoring for groups and corporate clients.
You will be known for:
- Managing the Corporate and Group Sales team and B2B marketing;
- Developing the yearly Corporate and Groups Sales plan and assigning corporate events and packages sales objectives for the Touring Shows Division to the international business segments’ clientèle, depending on geographical regions, product ranges and lists of client accounts, all with the goal of meeting significant sales objectives;
- Ensuring smooth communication with tour operations and internal stakeholders for the purposes of providing our corporate clients with the best customer experience;
- Reaching corporate and group sales objectives for each market (tickets, revenue and hospitality packages);
- Helping corporate sales managers in all aspects of direct selling, including looking for qualified contacts, the strategic approach, and closing new sales (including contacting a minimum of 10 potential clients per day);
- Providing guidance to the corporate sales advisor in developing online sales tools (CRM–interactive sales guide, LinkedIn, Account Based Marketing), to optimize the sales closing ratio and collect client information;
- Meeting the needs of the most complex clients Negotiating prices within the limits afforded by your position and completing sales orders to achieve defined revenue objectives;
- Helping with the development of more complex business propositions and solutions to answer client needs, adding value to offers and increasing the adoption of our products by businesses;
- Helping to maintain quality and improve the corporate clientèle's high level of satisfaction to ensure long-term partnerships.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university degree in management or business administration;
- Six to eight years of experience in a similar corporate sales role;
- Experience developing major business partnerships;
- Experience creating and orchestrating corporate and hospitality events;
- Proficiency using business management tools (purchasing, sales analyses, sales forecasts, budgets);
- Knowledge of the corporate hospitality market;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written.
· Having to travel to help with the on-tour delivery of major events you have sold;
· Adjusting your schedule to work according to your markets’ business hours;
· Helping the B2B marketing manager in designing and implementing business plans for each given market Having a Get it done attitude!
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings while watching artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
- Grow your kitchen garden;
- Recall our legendary parties;
- Get involved in the community.