Creative Director – New Products Innovation
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
The Creative Director – New Products Innovation will be responsible forcreating new entertainment products and engaging material for clients and potential partners as well as leading the innovation and new product development strategy.
The Creative Director – New Products Innovation will:
- Participate in the business development efforts by developing creative pitch used to generate interest from potential partners;
- Understand our customer needs and identify new ways to entertain people by either enhancing our current offering and creating new innovative and viable entertainment products;
- Lead the development of presentations deck that include text, pictures, videos, strategic and business analysis;
- Ensure concepts and presentations are high quality and up to brand and industry standards;
- Stay attuned to emerging trends worldwide and see where a market might be going, identify future product needs, collaborate with experts for novel entertainment ideas and insights;
- Select, manage and guide the work of designers and agencies (such as graphic designers, writers, illustrators, 3D designers, editor, etc.);
- Participate to the development of creative innovation strategy and lead the incubation of the most promising opportunities;
- Promote open innovation and introduce group tools and processes that encourage creative thinking;
- Present concepts to potential partners and provide top-caliber client service;
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing team, the creative team and partners during the development of a project pitch;
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and on budget and implement solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Visual Arts or relevant field;
- 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting;
- Proven experience with leading a team of creative talent;
- Good sense of the principles of design;
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives;
- Being passionate about branding and live entertainment;
- Team player paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Public Speaking;
- Good skills with Adobe Photoshop, Ilustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint;
- Good writing skills;
- Capacity to work on several projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write English.