Must be authorized to work in the United States, preferred resident of Nevada. Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Cirque du Soleil is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are
talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. Life at Cirque is about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so, at nothing less than the speed of light. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves, to reach for and to meet new challenges.
Under the Supervision of the Retail Supervisor; you will be responsible for all functions required to ensure retail operations are properly managed and run smoothly. You will also assist in managing a well-trained and motivated sales associate team focused on reaching sales goals and targets, while providing a high level of customer service satisfaction.
You will be a champion at:
· Covering responsibilities for all functions related to the opening and closing procedures of the boutique;
· Actively participating in the daily selling process in meeting sales goals and targets;
· Assisting in supervising a well-trained and motivated sales associate team;
· Upholding customer service and brand recognition standards set by the Divisions;
· Following Standard Operation Guidelines and CdS policies;
· Complying with all company procedures as they relate to the store operations, receiving of merchandise, store opening and closing, cash register transactions, and inventory control.;
· Participating in probation and yearly employee reviews in conjunction with Supervisor;
· Ensuring the appearance of the boutique and selling areas are in accordance with set standards;
· Resolving guest service complaints;
· Performing basic SAP functions related to the job
Ideally, you will have:
· 3-5 years of experience in Retail;
· 2 years of managerial experience;
· High attention to detail with great organizational skills and strong leadership;
· Ability to multi-task;
· A flexible schedule, including availability during days, evenings, holidays, and weekends;
· Ability to work with MS Office (proficient in Excel and Outlook);
· Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor;
· Ability to perform physically demanding tasks linked to merchandise shipments;
· Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· You will love:
· Using your guest interactions to elevate the guest’s Cirque experience;
· Joining a dynamic, high energy and creative Retail team;
· Expanding and reinventing ways of doing things.