Head of Lighting & Video Projections – Touring Shows
*Please note that you must provide an English version of your resume to be eligible for consideration. We are in search of talent around the world and are currently accepting applications in the U.K.
We are actively seeking experienced professionals in Lighting and Video Projections to lead the combined department on our international touring shows!
If you are a professional in lighting and video projections but aren’t sure about meeting the requirements for a head of department role, please feel free to submit your application anyway! We are growing and continuously building our candidate pools is all areas.
As Head of Lighting & Video Projections, you will:
- Troubleshoot and oversee operations of lighting and visuals equipment during live performances;
- Develop and manage inspection, maintenance and installation specifications and protocols;
- Supervise and train the lighting and video projections team on tour, act as a liaison for your discipline and budget, and ensure support for your technicians;
- Ensure the integrity of artistic concepts during shows.
We hope you will bring:
- Relevant experience in lighting and video projections in live entertainment or theatre production;
- Experience in personnel and budget management;
- Technical knowledge of lighting equipment and consoles;
- Knowledge of hardware and software applications related to projection effects systems (Coolux and projector), an asset;
- In-depth knowledge of network hardware and Ethernet cabling;
- Knowledge and experience with Robot cam and box cam;
- Knowledge of different types of video signals, essential;
- Holder of a valid passport, able to tour internationally year-round and work in foreign countries;
- Fluency in English, fundamental.
Submit your resume and embark on the Cirque du Soleil journey around the world!