Title: Philanthropy Support Coordinator - One Drop
Full-time, permanent position
One Drop, an ambitious, agile and entrepreneurial non-profit organization created in 2007 by the founder of Cirque du Soleil, Guy Laliberté, strives to ensure that water is accessible to all, today and forever. As an emerging leader of the water, sanitation and hygiene sector (WASH), One Drop significantly and sustainably improves the living conditions of communities within developing countries worldwide through innovative water-access projects. To learn more, visit onedrop.org
Such an ambitious mission calls for extraordinary measures delivered by exceptional people. Charting paths through unfamiliar territory and inspiring everyone around them, they are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities within today’s challenges. You are one of these leaders. With your energy, passion and determination, you motivate and inspire those around you. And you get results.
One Drop, an organization with a strong entrepreneurial culture operating at the international level, is looking for a dynamic individual who is detail-oriented and ready to take on challenges in a stimulating and rapidly growing field.
Working under the Director of Philanthropy, the Philanthropy Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director for the realization of One Drop’s development activities and for maintaining relationships with various individual and corporate partners and donors.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Under the supervision of the Director of Philanthropy and in close collaboration with the Chief Development Officer, coordinate day-to-day monitoring of One Drop’s philanthropic activities and corporate files;
· Support the Director in following-up on correspondence with consultants, partners, suppliers, and contribute to maintaining positive relationships with these stakeholders;
· Maintain an administrative and operational link with internal services (International Programs, Communications, Marketing, Finance, Legal);
· Contribute to updating project tracking tools;
· Contribute to retention and loyalty initiatives for donors, ambassadors and partners;
· Ensure data entry and contribute to efforts for maintaining and centralizing reliable data in the CRM, through regular and strategic use of Salesforce;
· Thoroughly research potential partners;
· Contribute to the preparation of reports for donors and funding applications;
· Adhere to One Drop’s mission, vision and values with dedication and passion;
· Be an exemplary representative of One Drop at all times when dealing with partners, donors, or any other group;
· Any other related tasks.
· Background in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or any other pertinent field
· 3 to 5 years of professional experience
Language and technical skills
· Excellent command of English, both written and oral;
· Good command of French;
· Proficiency with the basic tools of the Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint;
· Knowledge of Salesforce or any other CRM an asset.
· Significantly above-average writing skills in English;
· Willingness to learn, organizational skills, and resourcefulness;
· Methodical, rigorous, thorough, professional, flexible, tactful and discreet;
· Inclined towards creative thinking and innovation;
· Capacity to work on short deadlines;
· Excellent aptitudes for developing relationships for exchange, partnership and collaboration with various stakeholders and internal departments.
· Travel: less than 5% of the time.