Analyst – Insurance
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an ambassador of the Risk Management and Insurance Department, you will perform various tasks relating to the company's risk management and insurance.
You will be known for:
Managing the various aspects of local and international claims in accordance with current procedures, from the initial notice to the final decision:
- Preparing claim files, notifying insurance providers of claims and coordinating case tracking;
- Negotiating claim settlements with claimants and/or insurance providers;
- Updating the claims and incidents database and producing relevant management reports allowing for claim monitoring and analysis.
Participating actively in the management of the company's global commercial insurance portfolio:
- Managing the insurance renewal process (collection of the required information and analysis of conditions that are received) in a timely manner;
- Administering insurance documents that are issued (cover notes, policies, certificates, insurance summaries, invoices) and ensuring that they comply with given conditions.
Reviewing contract clauses related to the relevant sector of activity:
- Identifying and assessing the risks arising from various contracts;
- Advising company managers with regard to contractual risk transfers.
Supporting and advising various divisions of the company and answering any questions about risk management and insurance.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university diploma in business administration, law, risk management or insurance and/or a professional accreditation in insurance or risk management (CIP, CRM, FRM or other);
- Minimum five years’ relevant experience in a field related to risk management or insurance;
- Autonomy, sound judgment, integrity and honesty;
- Excellent fluency in French and English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, Outlook).