Change management Advisor
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous tumbles.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As a change management advisor, you will be responsible for developing and activating change management strategies to mobilize stakeholders towards the achievement of objectives while taking into account the corporate culture and the context of projects. Reporting to the Manager, IT Project Portfolio, you will also be responsible for change management activities aimed at supporting a smooth transition with the implementation of a new ERP system.
The Change Management Advisor will be responsible for:
- Help internal clients to clarify the vision of the change project and the targeted benefits
- Ensure governance and strategic alignment promoting the commitment of leaders to change
- Understand the challenges of the change project by considering the risks, stakeholders and high-level impacts
- Determine a coherent strategy adapted to the organizational context of the Circus and the complexity of the project
- Develop a transition approach to manage the detailed impacts of the project
- Develop communication strategies, plans and content
- Participate in efforts to develop training strategies and resulting plans, in connection with the transition plan
- Help the organization to gain the support of recipients and other stakeholders
- Help the organization ensure the integration of change with recipients and measure the achievement of benefits
- Facilitate various workshops and offer adapted coaching
- Participate in the enrichment of methods, approaches and practices of change management at Cirque
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Hold a university degree in an appropriate discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365, office tools and the Office 365 suite (Teams, Forms)
- Minimum of three to five years of experience as a change management consultant
- A good knowledge of change management methodologies, models, techniques and tools
- Prosci certification (or other relevant; an asset)
- Experience in the entertainment industry desired
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written