Retail Team Lead
Must be authorized to work in the United States, preferred resident of Nevada. Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Cirque du Soleil is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the center of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. Life at Cirque is about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so, at nothing less than the speed of light. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves, to reach for and to meet new challenges.
Under the Supervision of the Retail Supervisor; you will be responsible for all functions required to ensure retail operations are properly managed and run smoothly. You will also assist in managing a well-trained and motivated sales associate team focused on reaching sales goals and targets, while providing a high level of customer service satisfaction.
You will be a champion at:
· Covering responsibilities of management and administrative functions necessary to complete the opening and closing activities linked to the retail store;
· Providing guidance and training to the retail staff;
· Handling cash registers quickly & accurately.
· Using basic selling skills to assist in reaching our sales goals including: guest interaction, suggestive selling and product and show information;
· Handling guest issues pertaining to products, in management’s absence;
· Maintaining the appearance of the retail store on a daily basis including stocking the floor, folding and all aspects of cleaning;
· Accurately counting in merchandise shipments and filling out proper receiving documents;
· Handling guest phone orders as well as properly preparing order to be shipped;
· Controlling loss prevention as well as performing regular inventory counts in the retail store and in storage areas;
· Assisting in quality control of merchandise and properly distribute any damaged items;
· Adhering to all company polices with an emphasis on proper dress code and attendance;
· Adhering to all OSHA regulations and maintain safety procedures for staff and customers;
Ideally, you will have:
· Retail or similar guest service related experience with cash handling experience;
· Computer literacy in Excel and Word documents;
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends;
· High attention to detail with great organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
· Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor;
· Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team;
· Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time, climbing stairs and carry up to 50 pounds;
· Fluency in English. Another language would be beneficial.
You will love:
· Using your guest interactions to elevate the guest’s Cirque experience;
· Joining a dynamic, high energy and creative Retail team;
· Expanding and reinventing ways of doing things.