Temporary position – 6 months
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering the highest level of quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and, hopefully, a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, explore new directions and always have a lot of fun. Most of all, though, we are not afraid to reinvent ourselves and take on new challenges.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Visual Manager.
Your responsibilities will entail:
· Helping maintain and optimize our online brand standards and guidelines (toolboxes) - Cirque du Soleil generic, touring shows and resident shows;
· Helping develop, create or modify packaging and labelling for new products;
· Developing, creating/updating and sharing new Merchandizing and Food & Beverage signage needs (multimedia, web and print), as well as managing occasional translations needs;
· Taking part in creating and updating visual planograms;
· Buying, shipping and managing the inventory of Merchandizing and Food & Beverage touring show fixtures;
· Keeping track of missing product photos, requesting samples from buyers and taking high-resolution product photos (including photo editing, clipping and archiving in the required file size);
· Helping with product approvals, as well as general communications and requests from our partners around the world;
· Helping update and create souvenir programs for shows (touring and resident) in collaboration with our internal Graphic Design team.
We would like to meet you if you have:
· A college degree in graphic design or another relevant field;
· Three to four years’ experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· An ability to maintain brand consistency across graphic executions, as well as become a brand expert reference within the team;
· Strong interpersonal skills, along with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills (in French and in English), as well as the ability to think and act cross-functionally;
· An ability to contribute through both a “left brain” approach (efficiency, coordinating projects, team communication) and “right brain” approach (creativity and graphic design work);
· Excellent organizational skills, along with an ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines and handle contingencies;
· An ability to multi-task effectively, with a strong attention to detail;
· An ability to analyze and solve problems, and suggest creative solutions;
· An ability to listen, ask questions and upskill rapidly;
· A sense of initiative and a proactive attitude;
· Openness and team spirit.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success.