Artist Accommodation Coordinator
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will work in an unknown underground, but where you can make a real difference.
The Artist Accommodation Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Determine the types of services that will be offered to residents according to the requests of reservations managers and set up operating procedures;
• Manage the “Roomsy” reservation program from the reservation, the “check-in”, the stay, the cleaning and maintenance, the “check out” and the final cleaning;
• Update the "Roomsy" reservation program to ensure consistency with the rooms in the residence and the rooms "outside the residence";
• Provide minimal training in the use of the "Roomsy" reservation program for future users (Security, replacements or others);
• Manage, reserve and ensure follow-ups for artists outside residency, in various hotels in downtown Montreal, as well as ensure their integration into our "Roomsy" data;
• Ensure optimal use of the residence and non-residence facilities (other hotels), in order to maximize profitability;
• Produce "in house" reports for the needs of human resources and the payroll department and make all the corrections and verifications requested; Enter and modify the codifications of the centers of expenditure throughout the stays of the residents;
• See to the supervision of the work teams and suppliers involved in the residence (cleaning team, maintenance teams, supplier of the mini-market, supplier of household products, service suppliers for the laundry room, the elevator, the spa, BBQ, sauna, gymnasium and game room) and ensure that any setbacks or procedural changes are communicated to residents;
• See to the management of material resources (control and management of supplies in collaboration with buyers, control and management of inventories: furniture, bedding, mattresses, towels, pots, dishes, appliances in 110 rooms and community spaces);
• See to the management of specific material resources when making reservations outside the residence (kitchen equipment: pots, dishes and others), as well as their transport;
• See to the reception of each resident and prepare the rooms accordingly to special needs (modification of rooms for small people, giants, the injured, families with babies and / or children);
• Establish communications plans with the security team that will be in place evenings, nights and weekends, to ensure quick and efficient follow-ups;
• Plan and prepare all arrivals and departures outside working hours (evenings, nights, holidays and weekends);
• Manage, in collaboration with the real estate services, all new projects (painting, modifications to the premises, renovations and major maintenance), so as to delimit and reduce the impact on residents;
• Organize transport for the artists (shuttles to the grocery store, immigration or airport according to requests);
• Perform a daily inspection of the facilities and ensure the application of safety / fire, hygiene and sanitation standards;
• Perform regular room inspections during and between stays; Ensure the satisfaction of residents during and after stays;
• Resolve any problem, remedy any unforeseen event and deal with any complaints from residents;
• See to the application of the rules and meet all residents who in one way or another do not respect them, whether in their room and in the community spaces of the residence. Follow up with those responsible for the reservation. Apply monetary sanctions if necessary (equipment breakage, disinfection or private cleaning);
• Create any document (resident's manual, information posters, communication tools and others) and ensure their translation into 4 languages as well as their distribution;
• Establish and enforce the policy of special charges for visitors, families and others.
• Establish invoicing, receive payments, make reports and send money to the departments concerned;
• Represent the Circus and offer services to surrounding associations (TOHU, National Circus School, troupes