Senior Advisor - Consumer and Market Insight
Contractual position (13 months)
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of Consumer Insights, you will coordinate the collection of data on consumers worldwide, draft reports and conduct analyses on entertainment and culture. You will be required to follow up with marketing research firms and specialized agencies. In addition, you will ensure the various departments’ consumer information needs are met, in order to support the company in its strategic decisions.
You will be known for:
- Planning, implementing and completing marketing research projects (surveys, discussion groups, etc.);
- Following up with internal stakeholders in order to understand their information needs and guiding them to encourage them to use the final reports;
- Producing astute reports that tell the story behind the data;
- Managing a vast number of projects simultaneously;
- Presenting analyses and recommendations to internal clients.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing, communications or any other relevant field;
- 7 years’ experience in marketing research;
- Unassailable knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research;
- Fluency in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings with a bird’s eye view on artists in training.