BE AMONG THE FEW TO STEP BACKSTAGE WITH THIS UNIQUE PACKAGE
For the ultimate adventure, invite guests to take an exclusive look behind the scenes. You will also enjoy a premium VIP cocktail for a prestigious experience.
This rare opportunity is available on a very limited basis, so be sure book early, and enjoy:
Get an exclusive peek behind the scenes and enjoy :
- The best seats under the Big Top
- A visit of the Big Top and the back-of-site before the show
- Drinks and hors d'oeuvres in the VIP area
- A meet & greet and pictures with some artists after the show
- A complimentary parking spot for shows in North America
... and more!
A memorable and prestigious outing that will get people talking - about their experience and your business.
Cirque du Soleil isn’t currently presenting shows with Behind the Scenes options in your area: East Lansing.
- The meeting time for the Behind the Scenes tour is 105 minutes before the show. The Behind the Scenes tour will start 90 minutes before the show. Latecomers will be admitted at appropriate times.
- The tour is in English, except where specified
- In the United States and Canada, parking is included with Behind the Scenes tickets. To be granted access to the parking, please show your Behind the Scenes ticket to the parking attendant.
- Bring your camera for pictures!
- Cirque du Soleil reserves the right to close the Behind the Scenes tour at its own discretion. Cirque du Soleil will, at your sole discretion, either offer you an exchange of Behind the Scenes ticket or a refund of the Behind the Scenes tickets. Cirque du Soleil will promptly inform you of its decision to close the Behind the Scenes tour.