Be among the few to witness the magic behind
Cirque du Soleil shows
Have you ever wondered what goes on backstage at a Cirque du Soleil show? Here’s your chance! Behind the Scenes offers you a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the secret world behind a Cirque du Soleil® show.
Along with a maximum of 20 guests, you will get an intimate view from a whole new perspective as this package grants you exclusive access before and after the show to production areas normally restricted to the general public.
This private excursion also includes:
- Guided tour by a crew member, including a Q&A session
- Backstage visit for insights into life on tour
- Access to the VIP ROUGE area for food and drinks before the show and during intermission*
- Meet and greet with artists after the show
- Access to the best seats
- Exclusive lanyard and show souvenir program
Cirque du Soleil isn’t currently presenting shows with Behind the Scenes options in your area: Knokke-Heist.
* On Big Top touring shows only. Ask us for the hospitality included in the Behind the Scenes package for other shows.
Behind the Scenes packages are applicable to select evening performances only; Exclusive Behind the Scenes; Experience available upon availability only; Tour in English except where specified; Tour starts 90 minutes before show time; The meeting point is 15 minutes before the tour, at the Cirque du Soleil Box office; Latecomers will be admitted at appropriate times; Tickets may be subject to regular service charges; Cannot be combined with any other offer; Applicable to Premium seating category only; Subject to availability; Tickets are non-refundable; Cirque du Soleil reserves the right to close the Behind the Scenes tour at its own discretion. Cirque du Soleil will, at your sole discretion, either offer you an exchange of Behind the Scenes ticket or a refund of the Behind the Scenes tickets. Cirque du Soleil will promptly inform you of its decision to close the Behind the Scenes tour.