PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION - DANCERS
The information that follows concerns adding your profile to our bank of general applications only. If you would like to apply for a specific role or an audition, please refer to the description of the position that interests you.
Please prepare the following materials for submission with your online application:
- a resumé;
- two or more photos. At least one of which is a headshot and at least one of which is a full body shot;
- a maximum of three recent videos not exceeding 10 minutes in total length and including at least one solo performance. In group sequences, please clearly identify yourself. We accept video files in all formats except for executable (.exe) files. Your video does not have to be of excellent quality, a simple homemade video is fine. We want images that haven't been touched up or edited.
WHAT SHOULD THE VIDEO CONTAIN?
- A one-minute presentation to the camera: tell us your name, general background and the reasons for your interest in joining Cirque du Soleil ;
- Excerpts of the following elements filmed in studio and/or on stage:
- Dance choreography in your main discipline demonstrating your technical and artistic skills;
- If applicable, other style(s) of dance and relevant abilities (examples: folk dance, gumboot, gymnastics, singing, circus arts, etc.).