The Grand Chapiteau (Big Top)
The Grand Chapiteau seats over 2,600 spectators per performance.
2 hours 10 minutes, including a 25-minute intermission.
The show starts on time and latecomers are admitted only during a suitable break in the performance. Late-coming wheelchair-users can only be admitted at the intermission.
The Entrance Tents open 45 minutes prior to show time. The Grand Chapiteau opens ½ hour before show time.
Box Office Hours
Open: 1.5 Hours prior to show
Close: 1/2 hour after start of performance*
*Box Office supervisors on duty for guests attending the show until after intermission
Food & Beverages
Refreshments and snacks are available in the entrance tent.
We offer filtered water on-site for our guests. Feel free to bring a water bottle or souvenir re-usable water bottles will be available for purchase. Concessions open 45 minutes before the start of the show
There is a Cirque du Soleil store in the entrance tent.
- The following show contains flashing lights which may cause difficulties for peoples with photosensitive epilepsy.
- The temperature inside the Grand Chapiteau is controlled.
- There is no cloakroom.
- Use of any videotaping or photography with flash is prohibited in the Big Top.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Grand Chapiteau.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Strollers are not permitted in the Grand Chapiteau.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are offered on site.
- We accept the Companion card.