Shows & ticketsBoutiqueGift CardGroupEvents
Consult the most frequently asked questions to find your answers.
You can also contact us directly!
Yes, we have special rates for our group buyers that can vary from one city to another.
• Group Seating with priority booking.
• 30 days to pay for your reservation.
• Flexible payment options.
• You save service fees per ticket.
• 12 guests or more for the same performance.
• One-time convenience charge may apply for hard tickets.
• Group rates do not apply to the following high-demand products, dates, or categories.
Standard rates will apply in all these cases:
• Hospitality packages such as VIP and BEHIND THE SCENES
• Saturday performances
• FRONT ROW, PREMIUM or Price Level 4 seating
Various price categories are offered. Cirque du Soleil will always reserve the best available seats at the time of booking within your preferred price category.
We suggest booking as early as possible to ensure the best seating availability.
• For groups between 12 and 49, we only accept credit cards.
• For groups of 50 people or more, we accept the following methods of payment:
a. Credit card
b. Company cheque
• For European markets we also accept wire transfers
- Personal cheques and cash cannot be accepted for group orders
- We only accept one buyer per order
Reservations are held for group orders for a maximum of 30 days at a time up to 10 business days of the scheduled event date.
Once tickets are booked, no cancellations are allowed. The order may be modified at any time until booking, however should the order no longer qualify as a group booking, it looses all inherent benefits and becomes a regular order.
The event date may be changed during the reservation period.
Should cancellations be permitted, a processing fee will be charged.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
Group ticket rates are applicable from 12 to 200 tickets per order. For orders beyond 200 tickets, please Contact us!
For Las Vegas, Orlando and Riviera Maya shows: Group tickets are only available for pick-up at the performing show’s Ticket Office. Pick-up instructions are specified within the group ticket confirmation document.
For other shows, many delivery methods become available to you once you have made your purchase.
Electronic tickets: The tickets will be sent to you by email within 48 hours following your purchase. You then print the tickets yourself and present them directly at the door where your event is taking place for their bar code to be read. Please note that you do not need to pass by the ticket office on the day of the event since you already have your tickets in hand.
Regular mail: The tickets will be mailed to you within a maximum time frame of 14 days. Please note that you do not need to pass by the ticket office on the day of the event since you already have your tickets in hand.
Ticket office: You will need to present yourself at the ticket office where your show is taking place as indicated (for certain events, the tickets are only available on the day of the event itself) with the credit card that was used to purchase and a piece of identification with a photo.