Cirque du Soleil is more than a circus show creator. Over the past 30 years audiences have been our inspiration and exploring new ways of entertaining them our mission. We’ve also created unique, customized productions - large and small - expanding our creative reach to include an ice show, cruise liner performances, upside down acts, interactive installations and family entertainment centers. We’ve collaborated with international tourism and sports organizations and celebrated names in the concert industry. We’ve even reinvented our past with a new touring show and we’re taking it to markets we’ve never been to before.
Imagine what the future holds! Join us on this exhilarating adventure.
As Production Manager for new productions or events, you will closely collaborate with creative, production and technical teams, whose passion and solution driven thinking propels a new creation from storyboard to successful event premiere. You will oversee the production, preparing and respecting budgets and timelines, and lend support and guidance to the designers, artistic and technical teams during the creative and event development process.
A Production Manager at Cirque is:
· A charismatic leader who rallies team members around a vision and pushes boundaries, continually contributing to their well-being and professional development;
· A production management innovator, syncing production realities with artistic vision, technical requirements and operational prerequisites;
· A highly adaptable project manager who upholds timelines and budgets from design to delivery;
· A highly resourceful, stimulated individual who thrives on new challenges;
· A solution-driven thinker, ready to take action, make things happen, and try again when necessary;
· A facilitator acting as a bridge between internal collaborators, external partners and team members inspiring and encouraging meaningful contributions, applauding success and learning from mishaps.
· A strategic negotiator with suppliers and external partners, ensuring Cirque’s high-quality standards.
Cirque offers different project environments, which one stimulates you the most?
· Signature Cirque du Soleil show creation: for 12-24 months work alongside creation and production teams devoted to delivering a new and unique big top, arena or resident show.
· Innovative show/ event creation: in a continued quest to innovate and diversify our creation palette, be part of a team that explores unfamiliar concepts and immersive experiences.
· Events: participate in delivering extraordinary large- or small-scale events in fast-paced, think quick, solution-driven settings. Must have a “we can do it - let’s get it done” attitude!