Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an expert in Business Analytics, youwill be assigned to various projects/initiatives and operational activities from one or several sectors within the Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. You will be the main IT contact person for your assigned sectors. You will be responsible for analyzing business needs and their associated deliverables, writing functional requirements and supporting execution throughout the various stages of delivery. You will work closely with solution architects to ensure every solution meets the client’s needs. Lastly, you will take part in implementation and operationalization activities.
You will provide support to your colleagues, particularly the Application Support and Development Manager, in a dynamic environment requiring considerable autonomy.
You will be known for:
- Providing support to the sectors you are assigned with regard to various IT requests (sole contact per-son);
- Collaborating with super users and application owners to ensure application growth and maintenance;
- Participating in meetings with clients to properly target business requirements;
- Documenting business processes;
- Writing and running functional and integrated test cases;
- Taking part in deploying solutions (including occasionally training users).
We want to meet you if you have:
- An undergraduate university degree in computer science or equivalent.
- About 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in both French and English, as well as a strong writing skills and a knack for oral and written communication.
- Proven leadership skills (influencing, negotiating, facilitating, decision-making).
- Previous experience in entertainment (an asset).
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, management and multi-tasking skills, both independently or in a team, while meeting deadlines.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings with a bird’s eye view on artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or park at Cirque’s expense;
- Reminisce about our legendary parties;
- Get involved in our community.