Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering the highest level of quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and, hopefully, a part of yours, too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, explore new directions and always have a lot of fun. Most of all, though, we are not afraid to reinvent ourselves and take on new challenges.
You will report to the Business Solutions Delivery Director. As Solutions Architect, you will work closely with the Business Analyst, Data Architect, Business Architects and development teams to guide the progress of projects and enhancements under your responsibility. As a leader in your field of expertise, you will develop architectural recommendations based on the business issues and IT needs you identify as part of enhancement and maintenance projects. You will be an influencer in implementing solutions that help Cirque meet its objectives. You will also address complex requests from stakeholders, ensuring they receive quality service and the right solutions.
You will be known for:
- Developing application and IT solutions that meet business needs, based on the company’s architecture;
- Developing preliminary or detailed architecture based on the project’s status, using a waterfall or agile methodology;
- Clarifying the gap analysis between the needs expressed and desired features, in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Ensuring follow-ups and complying with guidelines throughout project delivery;
- Integrating detailed IT solutions to ensure the smooth implementation of infrastructure and applications;
- Supporting project managers in developing project charters and plans;
- Assessing the effort needed to deliver projects and ensuring architectures are evaluated at the operational level;
- Producing architectural deliverables throughout the project to guide the project’s stakeholders toward a common solution;
- Collaborating with various IT experts and suppliers to develop solutions.
We want to meet you if you have:
- An undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent training;
- About 10 to 15 years of relevant experience;
- Expertise in preparing detailed and technical infrastructure architecture projects;
- Knowledge of Microsoft products in general and the Microsoft Azure platform in particular;
- Basic knowledge of SQL database (an asset);
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure solutions and their integration;
- Strong leadership skills, great team spirit and interpersonal skills enabling you to exert effective, constructive influence to reach targets;
- Focused on clients and delivering tangible results in a short time frame;
- The ability to rapidly grasp business realities at requirement identification meetings with managers and representatives from specialized business sectors;
- A strong capacity for analysis, insight and solution development to meet business needs;
- The ability to organize, manage and multitask, either independently or as a team member, while meeting deadlines;
- Fluency in French and English (essential);
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in the community.