Coordinator – Artist Management
Temporary position 12 months
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As an ambassador within the Artist Management team, you will be responsible for supporting the team that negotiates and manages the contracts of all Cirque du Soleil artists. You will dazzle us with your team spirit, your organizational skills and your agility when juggling with priorities.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy and attention to detail, you will support an experienced team of colleagues, especially the group of Artist Management Advisors.
You will be a champion at:
- Preparing original contracts and letters for our 1300 artists who perform on shows around the world.
- Anticipating the needs of the team and our various shows, as well as offering administrative support to the group of Advisors.
- Organizing the logistics of contract signing and renewal periods (schedules, deadlines, documentation, etc.).
- Keeping databases and electronic filing systems up to date and contribute to their improvement.
- Working closely with the different Cirque divisions involved in integrating and managing artists.
- Identifying necessary or desirable improvements to be made to work tools and processes, and participating in their enhancement.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A degree in administration or a similar field;
- A convincing and desirable experience in administrative file management and supporting a team of professionals;
- An ability to use various IT platforms, work under pressure, manage priorities and handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Fluency in French and English.