Social Media Coordinator - Las Vegas USA
Permanent position – full time
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
Working at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group (CDSEG) means sharing our passion and creating wonder with talented colleagues in a fast-paced environment. Boldness and curiosity are built into our DNA and, hopefully, yours as well. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, veer into new directions at times and always have lots of fun. Most of all, though, we are not afraid to reinvent ourselves and take on new challenges.
You will be known to:
· Engage daily with the members of the Blue Man Group social media communities (CDSEG affiliate company) and maintain the relationship with the fans and audiences globally.
· Publish and communicate in the Blue Man Group voice on TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
· Create the daily content (365 days) and write the captions for the Blue Man Group social networks, in response to the communities’ insights.
· Monitor trends across networks.
· Support the Social Media Community manager of Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group’s Global (Cirque du Soleil, its shows and other affiliates) by sharing a monitoring schedule (evening and weekends).
· Assist in the execution of the various social media strategies and coverage plans in line with special events (i.e. Premiere, Campaign, Events);
· Coordinate User-Generated content approvals and permissions.
· Update archiving and tagging of various content in publishing tools.
We would like to meet you if you have the following:
· Impeccable knowledge of social networks: TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
· Content Creators skills
· Paid digital experience
· Data analysis experience
· A diploma in marketing, communication or related;
· 1-2 years social media coordination / management
· Knowledge and passion for 24/7, real time, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT business
· Exceptional mastery of English, knowledge of French and Spanish will be prioritized