Cirque du Soleil is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the center of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. Life at Cirque is about creating wonderment with colleagues of enlightening talent and to do so, at nothing less than the speed of light. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, sometimes shift trajectories, always have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves, to reach for and to meet new challenges.
As a Warehouse Clerk, you will:
· Prepare shipping documents and schedule freight pick-ups as required.
· Route freight to provide the most economical transport of goods and to meet customer or other requirements.
· Request freight quotes as necessary from established freight vendors.
· Prepare products for shipment following established procedures for packaging, crating, boxing, bundling, wrapping, strapping, and labeling.
· Inspect freight upon arrival, document any signs of damage, and resolve freight claims in a timely manner.
· Verify receipt of purchased goods from suppliers, locate product, process paperwork and complete all necessary transactions according to established procedures.
· Pick products from appropriate inventory locations in specified quantities as necessary to fill orders by following established procedures.
· Cycle count inventory according to established guidelines and assist with developing actions to correct inventory problems.
· Operate lift trucks, pallet jacks, and other equipment to move merchandise to proper locations and load and unload freight trucks as necessary.
The ideal candidate:
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs+ on a daily basis
· Will have the ability to work in a team environment
· Will have excellent organizational skills