Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a payroll service ambassador, you will have a direct impact on our touring and head office employees. You will be part of our transformation and you will contribute to the improvement of our processes.
You want to begin a career in payroll, you are curious and resourceful: this position is for you!
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Get involved in our community.
You will be known for:
- Processing payroll for the various locations assigned to you;
- Validating the payroll (before transmission and upon receipt) for each pay period;
- Running various payroll-related reports;
- Handling pay-related employee inquiries for the locations whose payroll you process;
- Process year-end.
We want to meet you if you have:
- Post secondary diploma in accounting, administration or other related field;
- At least one to three years' experience in a similar position;
- Ease in learning new software;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel;
- Payroll experience;
- CPA certification an asset;
- Fluent in French and English.