Automation Pool - Touring Shows
*To be eligible for consideration, please note that you must provide an English version of your resume. We are in search of talent around the world and currently accepting applications in the U.K.
Cirque du Soleil is undergoing a period of growth; as such, we are actively seeking to expand our automation candidate pool for our international touring shows!
- Cirque du Soleil tours in over 60 countries and over 450 cities across the world;
- Saltimbanco, one of Cirque du Soleil’s longest running touring productions, featured 6,000 performances to over 14 million spectators across the span of 20 years;
- Our tour crew continuously surpasses their limits to ensure that the show goes on.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Cirque uses Navigator, eChameleon and Microtrol automation systems across our big top and arena tours;
- Your automation expertise will bring artists to new heights and creative possibilities;
- Our automation team contributes to the awe factor by: operating the console, troubleshooting and guaranteeing safety during live performances.
As Automation Technician, you will operate the automation console during rehearsals and live performances, oversee preventative maintenance, uphold security standards and escalate any outstanding issues to your head of department.
As Head of Automation, you will manage technical and human resources of the department critical to the show, act as a liaison for your discipline and ensure support for your technicians.
We hope you will bring:
- Experience operating, maintaining or programming any of the following systems or industry equivalents: Navigator, eChameleon, Megatronics, Kinesys, Microtrol;
- Strong knowledge of all technical aspects of live performance (experience working with aerial acts, strong asset);
- Holder of a valid passport, able to tour internationally year-round and work in foreign countries;
- Fluency in English, fundamental.
Submit your resume and embark on the Cirque du Soleil journey around the world!