Graphic and Content Manager – North America
Permanent position – Montreal
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing and Sales Manager, the Graphic and Content Manager is a creative individual with fantastic communication skills, an organized multitasker with excellent time management. The position provides a key role in achieving the business objectives of the Touring Shows Division’s North American team, working closely with the marketing, digital, and sales teams. This individual will have prior experience in entertainment marketing, including project management, the creation of graphic and written content with regards to advertising, branding, digital marketing as well as various sales channels. Overall the role supports the Marketing team’s initiatives and you will foster and maintain great relationships both internally and externally.
Your roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage current production projects: Review and improve the current assets (TV, Radio, Digital, Social, OOH and print) for both B2C and B2B channels
- Develop, along with the Cirque du Soleil graphic team and graphic agency, assets that drive sales
- Work with the PR and social team to create content for the execution of digital and social strategies
- Maintain brand integrity across all marketing initiatives
- Support marketing and promotional activations, promotional sales campaigns and all special projects by liaising with a number of different Cirque departments as well as agencies, promoters and third parties.
- Provide content for the premiere invitation process
- Ensure up to date promotional assets by creating and maintaining a cloud-based content site as well as enforce best practices
- Act as go-between with external marketing suppliers for advertising production, including being responsible for invoicing and payment of any work you commission under the direction of the marketing team.
- Approve the local agency’s marketing materials
- Oversee the Cirque Club communications for the Touring Shows Division on specific shows and markets in relation to content
- Update and follow the production schedule, keep abreast of the promotional sales calendar, be aware of the team’s sales priorities whilst providing creative ideas to help optimize sales.
- Coordinate the production and approval process requirements
- Act as a resource person responsible for national communication initiatives for the TSD in collaboration with marketing managers (seasonal campaigns)
We would like to meet you if you have:
- 5 years’ experience in brand and marketing project management
- Solid experience in production coordination
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising both digital and offline campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Proficiency in marketing communication skill as well as general writing
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written.
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility
- Sense of urgency and ability to follow up
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms