Senior Advisor - Compensation and Pension
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, but we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet – even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity to take on the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, where you can make a real difference and contribute to making Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group a great place to work!
Reporting to the Director – Global Rewards & HRIS, the Senior Advisor - Compensation & Pension will be responsible for the administration, implementation and governance of all compensation programs and retirement plans.
The Senior Advisor - Compensation and Pension will:
Compensation and pension
- Be responsible for design, implementation and governance of compensation programs: base pay, annual bonus, sales incentive plans, etc.;
- Provide advice and recommendations to Talent Partners and Business Leaders about compensation programs, policies, and any special projects and ad-hoc requests;
- Oversee the annual compensation processes: salary review and bonus payout, including project management and communication;
- Perform job evaluations and compensation benchmarking analysis to assess internal equity and external competitiveness for roles across all levels within the Company;
- Be responsible for the administration of the long-term incentive plan;
- Support the Director, Global Rewards & HRIS in preparing analyses, reports and materials for the Human Resources and Compensation Committee (HRCC) and other management meetings;
- Ensure compliance with Pay Equity legislation;
- Be responsible for the governance, administration and process optimisation for retirement plans in Canada and the US, in collaboration with our plan providers and consultants.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in developing, implementing and managing innovative global compensation and retirement plans for large-scale national and international operations;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Project management experience;
- Excellent understanding and proficiency with system software is an asset (SAP and SuccessFactor);
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities;
- Ability to act as a change agent;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to drive projects;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Availability for travel (10%).
Cirque du Soleil Group is privileged to have more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.