Senior Compensation & Pension Consultant
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, but we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet – even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity to take on the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, where you can make a real difference and contribute to making Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group a great place to work!
Reporting to the Senior Director – Global Compensation & HRIS, the Senior Compensation & Pension Consultant will be responsible for the administration, implementation and governance of all compensation programs and retirement plans. This is an extraordinary opportunity to re-imagine, design and implement compensation and pension plans across the organization.
The Senior Compensation & Pension Consultant will:
- Be responsible for design, implementation and governance of compensation programs: base pay, annual bonus, sales incentive plans, etc.;
- Trusted partner to Talent partners and business leaders alike to guide and make recommendations on all compensation matters;
- Oversee the annual compensation processes: salary review and bonus payout, including project management and communication;
- Provide analytical expertise through modeling and advanced analytics to develop and support data-driven compensation recommendations;
- Perform job evaluations and compensation benchmarking analysis to assess internal equity and external competitiveness for roles across all levels within the Company;
- Be responsible for the administration of the long-term incentive plan;
- Support the Senior Director, Global Compensation & HRIS in preparing analyses, reports and materials for the Human Resources and Compensation Committee (HRCC) and other management meetings;
- Ensure compliance with Pay Equity legislation;
- Be responsible for the governance, administration and process optimisation for retirement plans in Canada (DCPP) and the US (401(k)), in collaboration with our plan providers and consultants.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing, implementing and managing innovative global compensation and retirement plans for large-scale national and international operations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or Finance; completion or progress toward CCP designation preferable;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent understanding and proficiency with system software is an asset (SAP and SuccessFactor);
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities;
- Ability to act as a change agent;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to drive projects;
- Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Group is privileged to have more than 50% of its employees who are women, so it is simply to lighten the text that the masculine form is used.