Corporate and Group Sales Manager – Southwest Region
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As a Corporate and Group Sales Manager for the Touring Shows Division, you will report to the Director, Sales and Marketing – Southwest Region. Your role will consist in developing and implementing the group sales, packages and corporate events strategy for business segment clientele (based on geographical regions, product range and client account lists) with the goal of meeting and surpassing significant sales objectives. You will need keen soliciting and managing skills to tap into group reseller networks and local networks to ensure the Cirque product is in the assigned region.
You will be known for:
- Reaching corporate and group sales objectives for each market (tickets, revenue and hospitality packages);
- Establishing yearly, quarterly, monthly or weekly regional sales plans to plan and prioritize your own activities to reach your assigned sales targets;
- Managing all aspects of direct selling, including looking for qualified contacts, implementing a strategic approach, and closing new sales (including contacting a minimum of 10 potential clients per day);
- Developing business proposals and solutions to meet client needs, adding value to offers and increasing the adoption of our products by businesses;
· Developing and negotiating new partnerships with group resellers and corporate resellers to better our shows’ potential clients;
· Maintaining relationships with our current corporate resellers;
- Improving and evaluating the performance of group and corporate resellers;
- Identifying, developing and implementing sales strategies and initiatives to increase client engagement through our group and corporate resellers;
- Ensuring the integration and execution of sales campaigns for 12+ group, corporate and hospitality products in the appropriate distribution channels;
- Working closely with online sales tools (CRM–interactive sales guide, LinkedIn, Account Based Marketing) to optimize the sales closing ratio and collect client information;
- Helping to maintain quality and improve the corporate clientele’s high level of satisfaction to ensure long-term partnerships;
- Monitoring reservations and payments of packages sold, while ensuring sales contracts are signed.
- May be required to travel to help with the on-tour delivery of major events you have sold;
- May be required to adjust your schedule to work according to your markets’ business hours.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A college diploma or equivalent;
- Five (5) years of experience in selling to businesses; experience in ticket sales (an asset);
- Business-to-business (B2B) experience;
- A focus on sales and results;
- At least five to seven years’ experience managing and negotiating partnerships, including maintaining business relations in a corporate context;
· Experience developing and implementing strategic marketing plans;
- Excellent skills in researching qualified contacts and telephone prospecting;
- Excellent persuasion and organizational skills, and self-reliance;
· Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
· Leadership and priority-management skills.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.